LOCAL NONPROFIT JOB POSTINGS
Community Living Chatham-Kent provides support and services for people who have an intellectual disability to assist them to achieve their personal goals, facilitate relationships, enhance skill development and build social roles within their community.
Community Living Chatham-Kent is a progressive, people-oriented agency currently seeking a dynamic and self motivated person for the position of:
This position will ensure efficient administrative support for the Program Directors, Managers, and day to day office operations.
- College Degree in Administration or a related field;
- Computer literate (proficient in MS office and ability to learn new software);
- Bilingual French and English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and concentration skills;
- Detail oriented and problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Please submit your résumé by August 30, 2018 to:
Lesa Jansen, Human Resources Manager, Community Living Chatham-Kent, P.O. Box 967, 650 Riverview Drive Unit 2, Chatham ON N7M 5L3, or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 519-352-5459.
Community Living Chatham-Kent embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion, and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Physical accommodations required during the hiring process will be made upon request.
We thank all applicants; however, only those being interviewed will be contacted.
DISCOVERING DREAMS, CONNECTING LIVES